• Haiku and Senryu will be accepted.
• Entries must be previously unpublished.
• Adult entries are limited to 5 per entrant and must all be on one A4 paper.
• Student entries are limited to 3 per entrant and must all be on one A4 paper.
• The name of the poet must be included at the bottom of the page.
• A separate contact sheet must have name and contact details.
• The contact sheet must also list the first line of each poem.
• Font size to be at least 22pt. Any style is acceptable.
• Entries will be judged purely on the text.
• Any pictures or decorations must fit on the page with the Haiku.
Entries close Thurs 23 August, 5 pm. Winners listed Mon 3 September.
Continue reading “City of Perth Library competition 2012”
The Mari Warabiny Haiku Group is a group of haiku enthusiasts based in WA, but open to all no matter where you live, who give feedback on each others’ haiku by email, share information about haiku and related forms, and events in WA. We all recognise the need to critique our haiku, no matter how experienced or inexperienced we are.
Continue reading “Mari Warabiny Haiku Group”
Haiku Submission Guidelines
The Creatrix Haiku Editor is Rose van Son.
The Creatrix selectors for haiku are Rose van Son, Meryl Manoy, Amanda Joy, and Gary De Piazzi.
To avoid disappointment, please follow the submission guidelines.
Continue reading “CREATRIX HAIKU JOURNAL WA (posted July 2012)”
The Bindii group met at the Box Factory, 59 Regent St South, Adelaide from 10.30 am to 12.40 pm.
Continue reading “Bindii 7 July 2012”