Haiku Down Under 2022
via Zoom, October 7-9, 2022
Kia ora, g’day and hello
The Haiku Down Under team are excited to release a taste of what’s in store for our Haiku Down Under weekend in October.
- Enjoy highly evocative haiku and art from Ron Moss
- Be fascinated by synaethesia with Owen Bullock
- Celebrate joy in the ordinary with Marietta McGregor
- Hear haiku from Aotearoa New Zealand in English and Te Reo Māori
- Explore the possibilities of a haiku almanac for your local area with Clem Byard
Recognising the global reach of haiku, we’ll also have internationally renowned poets, such as Jim Kacian, Jennifer Hambrick and Michael Dylan Welch (all USA) and Alan Summers (UK), presenting sessions from a variety of perspectives.
We’ll release more programme details on our website over the coming months, before registrations open in August.