On the second Saturday of June (our scheduled meeting date) we caught up by email for the third time since Lockdown. Computerised catch-ups in April and May had worked well for us; kept us in touch and writing. Our regular Winter Meeting began with eight of our members writing to 6 prompts.
- camellias or another flower species out now that takes your fancy
- the sound of water — stream/ocean/rain any one of these
- a cloudy sky perhaps use it to set a mood
- a bird sound – wings or call
- A topic of your choice. Surprise us!!